Let Us Introduce You to Elevate Unified Communications
Are you ready to save up to 50% on your telephone bill PLUS harness the power of new internet infrastructure, flexibility, and modern professional functionality?
Then you’re ready to check out Elevate Unified Communications from ProManaged.IT!
Here’s the high-level summary.
Let us show you a better way! – Elevate Unified Communications
What is VoIP?
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. Instead of sending a voice signal across the older landline telephone wires, VoIP systems leverage the newer and faster infrastructure of the internet. Because the internet was designed for tech devices like computers and mobile devices, you can use any internet-connected device as a telephone.
Is VoIP Tested and Dependable?
Yes. Enterprise-level companies have been using VoIP technology for years. It is likely that your last call to a company was handled by VoIP technology on their end. Now, ProManaged.IT has brought what used to be available only to bigger corporations to the small to mid-size market at a price point that is affordable.
How Does VoIP and Elevate Unified Communications Help Wisconsin Companies?
- Simple – Elevate Unified Communications takes what used to be a complex, diverse set of communications and collaboration functions and integrates them, so their use is intuitive for your employees.
- Cost-Effective – More functionality, better dependability, greater mobility – all for less money than you are paying for traditional telephone systems and their maintenance.
- Flexible & Mobile – Use your laptop or mobile devices to make calls from anywhere in the world with the same features, quality, and professional presence as you would in your office.
What Professional Business Telephone Features Does VoIP Offer?
Although the features available with VoIP technology are almost endless, some of the more popular features for the small to mid-size company are:
- Day/Night/Holiday Switching
- Desktop Console
- Call Routing
- Hunt Groups
- Caller ID
- ACD/Call Queuing
- Conference calling
- Call monitoring/recording
- Dial-by-name directory
- Caller ID
- Custom hold music/information
- Multiple phone numbers
- Daylight Savings Time
- Follow Me Forwarding
- Auto Attendant
- Custom Hold Music
- Multi Call Appearance
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Message Waiting Indication